Even more happenings…
- Another amazing breakfast—This morning’s “continental” included blueberry scones, chocolate croissants, and Greek yogurt with honey.
- Sag Harbor—After an unsuccessful hunt for Ina Garten’s house, we walked through downtown Sag Harbor which consists of a ½ mile stretch of road filled with lots of shops and eateries.
- Lunching in the Living Room—We ate Cobb Salads and French Toast at this newly renovated restaurant inside the Maidstone Inn. Super fun décor but tiny portions.
- Redeemer—Bus-ing back in to the city, we made it just in time for the West Side evening service.
- Home—We followed up church with dinner at this wonderful little place. They’re committed to using local and organic foods. We were committed to downing all our dinners plus three desserts.