Happenings in the Hamptons…
- Walk/Run—We started the day with a part-walking, part-running tour of the lovely town of Amagansett.
- Breakfast—The Reform Club advertises a “continental breakfast” but I’ve never seen a continental breakfast as thorough and amazing as this one!
- Main Beach—We lucked out and had the most amazing weather today. Not a cloud in the sky + hot sun + good books + beach chairs and towels = success.
- Afternoon snack—Coming back to our rooms after a long day in the sun, we were happy to find freshly baked gluten-free cookies and blueberries, picked yesterday from the farm down the road.
- Dinner at Harbor Bistro—Despite the extra-long dining experience (about 2 1/2 hours), we really enjoyed the food. We just wished it would have come a little sooner.