- I like to move it, move it—Jamie and I sipped Starbucks and perched on cinder-blocks at 6:30 a.m. while guarding Dan’s stuff so he could wait in line for and pick up his U-Haul. Congrats, Dan, on Moving Day!
- Morning nap—Coming home two hours later, I crawled back into bed for another hour and a half of good sleep.
- Lunch at Beacon—The prefixed menu here was a great deal and the chocolate chip soufflé that came at the end was especially memorable.
- 5th Ave—Mom, Dad, Natalie, and I did some shopping and walking. Always fun!
- Risotteria for dinner—We are beginning to know the wait-staff by name here. If a place like this would only open up in San Diego, the Eastman’s would easily keep them in business.
- Luxury Liner to the Hamptons—Our bus to the Hamptons was packed but comfortable. We arrived at The Reform Club Inn to find the most heavenly beds ever made, inside gorgeous cozy rooms.