- One-on-one critique—I’m now going through the process of trying to narrow down my work into just a handful of images to display at the final show next Thursday.
- Photo Shoot (Operation Terrible) – I agreed to a photo shoot for a family with two young kids. The mom was pregnant and on bed-rest in the hospital so the kids were being taken care of by their grandmother. They reallllly missed their mommy. Not even ice cream would cheer them up.
- Visitor #11—The one and only Anna Knott came to town!! After spending a few days with friends outside the city, Anna joined up with Eastman’s…just like old times!
- Family walk along the Hudson—Everyone loved our 4-mile loop.
- Dinner at Commerce—Delicious food but one of the noisiest restaurants I’ve ever been in.
- Yogurtland—I never get tired of yogurt.